A compendium of ASRM resources concerning the Novel Corona virus (SARS-COV-2) and COVID-19.
The recommendations detailed from the experience of the ASRM COVID-19 Task Force over the past 2 years can be used as a template to prepare for future public health threats.
- National Infertility Awareness Week Statement from the ASRM COVID-19 Task Force - April 20, 2021
- Development of an emergency plan for in vitro fertilization programs: an ASRM committee opinion - April 2021
- Joint Statement Regarding COVID-19 Vaccine in Men Desiring Fertility from the Society for Male Reproduction and Urology (SMRU) and the Society for the Study of Male Reproduction (SSMR) - January 9, 2021
- Joint Statement Supporting Public Health Measures to Combat COVID-19 - December 16, 2020
- Recommendations for reducing the risk of viral transmission during fertility treatment with the use of autologous gametes: an ASRM committee opinion - December 2020
- COVID-19 and Human Reproduction Joint Statement: ASRM/ESHRE/IFFS - May 28, 2020
- Joint Statement on Re-introduction of Hospital and Office-based Procedures in the COVID-19 Climate for the Practicing Gynecologist - May 27, 2020
- SMRU Statement Regarding Male Reproductive Health and COVID-19 - May 14, 2020
- Council of Medical Specialty Societies (CMSS) Statement on Personal Protective Equipment - April 2, 2020
- A Message from the SRS and ASRM Regarding Surgery During the COVID-19 Pandemic - April 1, 2020
- Joint Statement on Abortion Access During the COVID-19 Outbreak - March 18, 2020
- Joint Statement on Elective Surgeries - March 16, 2020
View a playlist of webinars created by ASRM on a variety of topics that related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Talking to Patients
- Vaccine Confidence Training - "Inform to Empower: Building COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence One Conversation at a Time" developed by ACOG and CDC
- COVID-19 FAQ for Current and Future Fertility Patients
- New England Journal of Medicine Podcast 256 — Anthony Fauci: Talking with patients about COVID-19
- Dr. Eve Feinberg's Interview on FertilityIQ (video)