Fertility and Sterility
View Fertility and Sterility
- access available to members only.
Official publication of the:
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Society of Reproductive Surgeons
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Society for Male Reproduction and Urology
- Society of Reproductive Biologists & Technologists
- Pacific Coast Reproductive Society
Craig Niederberger, M.D.
Antonio Pellicer, M.D.
Video & New Media Editor
Kurt Barnhart, M.D., M.S.C.E.
Robert Brannigan, M.D.
Jacques Donnez, M.D., Ph.D.
Cynthia Farquhar, M.B.Ch.B., M.D., M.P.H.
Richard Paulson, M.D.
Zev Rosenwaks, M.D.
William Schlaff, M.D.
Mark Sigman, M.D.
Carlos Simon, M.D., Ph.D.
Mats Brannstrom, M.D., Ph.D.
Owen Davis, M.D.
Michael Eisenberg, M.D.
Nicolas Garrido, Ph.D.
Richard Legro, M.D.
Pauline Mendola, Ph.D.
Richard Scott, M.D.
Anne Steiner, M.D., M.P.H.
Mary Stephenson, M.D., M.Sc.
Fertility and Sterility, known as "the red journal," has world-wide circulation and is highly regarded in the United States and abroad. Now in its sixth decade, Fertility and Sterility publishes juried original articles of scientific excellence in clinical and laboratory research relevant to reproductive endocrinology, physiology, immunology, genetics and menopause. Citation analysis indicates that it is among the most frequently referenced scientific journals and has the highest immediacy and impact factors in the field of reproductive medicine. The journal is an indispensable resource to reproductive endocrinologists, obstetricians, gynecologists, urologists, and basic scientists who treat and investigate the problems of fertility, sterility and the physiology of reproduction.
- Download the app
- Sign up to become an ASRM member - Members automatically received online access to Fertility and Sterility and receive a discount on the purchase of the hardcopy journal.
- For non-member access, visit the Fertility and Sterility web site.