ASRM's Mission, Vision, and Values
The American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) is dedicated to the advancement of the science and practice of reproductive medicine.
The American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) is dedicated to the advancement of the science and practice of reproductive medicine. The Society accomplishes its mission through the pursuit of excellence in evidence-based, life-long education and learning, through the advancement and support of innovative research, through the development and dissemination of the highest ethical and quality standards in patient care, and through advocacy on behalf of physicians and affiliated healthcare providers and their patients.
The American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) will continue to be the national and international leader for multidisciplinary information, education, advocacy, and standards in reproductive medicine and science, with the goal of ensuring accessible, ethical, and quality reproductive care for every person.
ValuesAt the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) we value:
- Learning, including life-long education, scholarship, and the open sharing of information and knowledge.
- Discovery, including advancing the care of patients worldwide through innovative research and invention.
- Advocacy, including prioritizing patients’ reproductive care and emotional well-being, access to care, reducing disparities, and the fundamental right to family building.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, including a commitment to promote diversity within the ASRM membership and leadership and to promote access to quality reproductive care for all patients.
- Integrity, including honesty, trustworthiness, transparency, and ethics in all our interactions and initiatives.
- Collaboration, including collegiality, teamwork, and cooperation to achieve our mission and global vision.
- Excellence, including distinction and quality in all our endeavors.