Telehealth During the Pandemic and Beyond: A Tool for your Clinical ArsenalHosted by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine with panelists Amy Vance, MS, LCGC; Serena H. Chen, MD; Lauren Magalnick Berman, PhD; and Brooke Bumpers, JD.
This webinar will address:
- Creating a connection with patients and addressing complicated medical concepts virtually
- Ways to step up your virtual heath game and why telehealth should be our new reality
- Telehealth ethical issues to consider
- Legal issues related to the practice of telehealth including reimbursement, licensure, scope of practice, standard of care, liability coverage, and more
- Changes on the federal, state and private payer front during the COVID-19 pandemic