View Fertility and Sterility
- access available to members only.
Official publication of the:
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Society of Reproductive Surgeons
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Society for Male Reproduction and Urology
- Society of Reproductive Biologists & Technologists
- Pacific Coast Reproductive Society
Craig Niederberger, M.D.
Antonio Pellicer, M.D.
Video and New Media Editor
Steven Palter, M.D.
Robert Casper, M.D.; Marcelle Cedars, M.D.; Rene Frydman, M.D.; Neri Laufer, M.D.; David Meldrum, M.D.; Zev Rosenwaks, M.D.; William Schlaff, M.D.; Mark Sigman, M.D.
Kurt Barnhart, M.D., M.S.C.E.; Robert Brannigan, M.D.; Owen Davis, M.D.; Jacques Donnez, M.D., Ph.D.; Tommaso Falcone, M.D.; Richard Legro, M.D.; Pauline Mendola, Ph.D.; Carlos Simón, M.D., Ph.D.; Brad Van Voorhis, M.D.
Fertility and Sterility, known as "the red journal," has world-wide circulation and is highly regarded in the United States and abroad. Now in its sixth decade, Fertility and Sterility publishes juried original articles of scientific excellence in clinical and laboratory research relevant to reproductive endocrinology, physiology, immunology, genetics and menopause. Citation analysis indicates that it is among the most frequently referenced scientific journals and has the highest immediacy and impact factors in the field of reproductive medicine. The journal is an indispensable resource to reproductive endocrinologists, obstetricians, gynecologists, urologists, and basic scientists who treat and investigate the problems of fertility, sterility and the physiology of reproduction.
|The mission of Fertility and Sterility is to:
Approved by the ASRM Board of Directors April 5, 2008
- To publish an international journal for health care professionals who investigate/treat human reproductive physiology and its disorders.
- To publish peer-reviewed, original, innovative basic and clinical research articles in reproductive medicine and in systems-based practice that serve as an authoritative resource for knowledge and skills in reproductive medicine and that will support evidence-based opinions in reproductive science and clinical practice.
- To publish peer-reviewed review articles that promote continuous and practice- based learning.
- To publish editorial and committee opinions that encourage professionalism and set high ethical standards for reproductive medicine.
Craig Niederberger, M.D., Editor-in-Chief
Antonio Pellicer, M.D., Editor-in-Chief
Nancy Kucik, managing editor
American Society for Reproductive Medicine
1209 Montgomery Highway
Birmingham, Alabama 35216-2809
Tel: +1 205-978-5000
Fax: +1 205-978-5005
ADVERTISING SALES OFFICE:
Elsevier Science, Inc.
360 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10010
Telephone: (212) 633-3719
Fax: (212) 633-3820