SRS Travel Scholar Award for Reproductive SurgeryThe objective of the SRS Traveling Scholar Award is to provide an opportunity for any trainee in reproductive medicine and whose abstract submission focuses on reproductive surgery to expand their educational and networking experience in the field by attending educational activities at the annual Scientific Congress & Expo of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). Individuals must choose the “Surgery” category when submitting.
- Registration fee waived for the ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress & Expo, 2023 SRS Postgraduate course, and one 2023 Roundtable Luncheon.
- One year membership in ASRM and SRS.
- Private meeting with reproductive medicine and surgery leaders at the ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo or SRS Podium Lunch Session or Podium-talk Reception - TBD
- A certificate of recognition.
- Travel and lodging funded to attend the ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress & Expo (up to $2,350 in travel expenses reimbursed).
- be trainees in the field of reproductive health (students, residents, fellows, graduate students, or postdoctoral fellows)
- the application must be submitted between February 15 and April 26, 2023.
- be the first author of the submitted abstract
- submit only one abstract for this award.
- select the SRS Travel Scholar Award on the award page during abstract submission.
- attend all the sessions assigned on each day of the ASRM Scientific Congress to receive travel reimbursement.
- ensure their availability to participate in the ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo in the year they are applying. Failure of an awardee to present the applicant’s abstract or failure of an awardee to attend award designated activities without a legitimate medical excuse may result in penalties to the awardee, including denial of travel reimbursement to the awardee and/or denial of abstract submissions from the trainee’s program for a period of two years.
- provide the required documentation below to Megan Miller email@example.com by April 26, 2023:
- application form
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae
- statement of career goal
- letter of recommendation from the applicant’s mentor.
- copy of the submitted abstract printed from the “Review and Submit” page from the abstract submission system portal
Congratulations to the 2022 Winner
- RACIAL DISPARITIES IN ENDOMETRIOSIS SURGERY. Anthony Bui; et al.