SRS In-Training Awards for ResearchThree (3) SRS In-Training Awards for research are granted. The purpose of these awards is to recognize outstanding research conducted by individuals in-training. Recipients of these awards specified that they would like to be eligible for the “SRS In-Training Award for Research” during the online abstract submission process and submitted their abstract to the “Reproductive Surgery” category. He/she is a presenting author (first), and a medical student, resident, fellow or undergraduate, graduate or postdoctoral student. The awardees receive:
- One-year free ASRM and SRS membership
- Free registration to the ASRM Scientific Congress
Congratulations to the 2022 Winners
- FIBROID BURDEN DOES NOT AFFECT THE RISK PROFILE OF SAME-DAY DISCHARGE AFTER MINIMALLY INVASIVE MYOMECTOMY: A COMPARISON OF POST-OPERATIVE COMPLICATION RATES BY LENGTH OF STAY. Jeremy Applebaum, MD; et al.
- THE ASSOCIATION BETWEEN FIBROIDS, OBESITY AND ADIPOSITY IN A LATINA/LATINX POPULATION. Ali Bazzi, MD; et al.
- HYSTEROSCOPIC MYOMECTOMY IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH INTRAPERITONEAL DISSEMINATION OF MYOMETRIAL CELLS. Christine Hur, M.D.; et al.