In-Training Awards For ResearchFive (5) In-Training Awards for Research will be granted in recognition of outstanding research conducted by individuals who are in-training. Individuals must be the presenting (first) author; must be a medical student, resident, fellow or undergraduate, graduate or postdoctoral student; and must attend the ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress & Expo in New Orleans, LA to present the abstract.
Each awardee will receive:
- $250 USD
- One-year free ASRM membership
- Free registration for the ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress & Expo in New Orleans, LA
Congratulations to the 2022 Winners
- INCREASED EXPOSURE TO ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS AMONG BLACK WOMEN MAY LEAD TO GREATER INCIDENCE OF UTERINE FIBROIDS. Gabriela Beroukhim, MD; et al.
- RISK OF ECTOPIC PREGNANCY IN PATIENTS WITH A TRANSIENT DIAGNOSIS OF PREGNANCY OF UNKNOWN LOCATION. Dhanalakshmi Thiyagarajan, MD; et al.
- WAVES STUDY – QUANTITATIVE ULTRASOUND MEASUREMENT OF ENDOMETRIAL WAVES IN ADENOMYOSIS VERSUS WOMEN WITH NORMAL UTERI. Connie Odette Rees, MD, MSc; et al.
- ENDOMETRIAL RECEPTIVITY ANALYSIS TESTING: A SINGLE CENTRE EXPERIENCE. Ruth Habte, MD; et al.
- THE EFFECT OF THE COVID-19 VACCINE AND COVID-19 INFECTION ON MENSTRUAL CYCLE LENGTH: AN ANALYSIS OF 10,922 PATIENTS. Eduardo Hariton, MD, MBA; et al.