Drs. Camran, Farr, and Ceana Nezhat Travel Scholar Award for EndometriosisThe objective of this award is to provide an opportunity for any trainee in reproductive medicine and whose abstract submission focuses on endometriosis to expand their educational and networking experience in the field by attending educational activities at the annual Scientific Congress & Expo of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). Individuals must choose the category “Reproductive Medicine (non-Infertility)” with the subcategory “Benign Gynecological Disease” and be the presenting (first) author. One awardee chosen each year.
- Registration fee waived for the ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress & Expo, 2023 SRS Postgraduate course, and one 2023 Roundtable Luncheon.
- One year membership in ASRM, SRS, and Endometriosis Special Interest Group
- Private meeting with reproductive medicine and surgery leaders at the ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo
- A certificate of recognition.
- Travel and lodging funded to attend the ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress & Expo (up to $2,350 in travel expenses reimbursed).
- be trainees in the field of reproductive health (basic scientist, nursing, reproductive endocrine and infertility fellow, etc.) whose abstract submission to the ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo follows a reproductive medicine theme with a focus on endometriosis.
- submit their application between February 15 and April 26, 2023.
- be the first author of the submitted abstract
- submit only one abstract for this award.
- select the Drs. Camran, Farr, and Ceana Nezhat Traveling Scholar Award for Endometriosis on the award page during abstract submission.
- attend all the sessions assigned on each day of the ASRM Scientific Congress to receive travel reimbursement.
- ensure their availability to participate in the ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo in the year they are applying. Failure of an awardee to present the applicant’s abstract or failure of an awardee to attend award designated activities without a legitimate medical excuse may result in penalties to the awardee, including denial of travel reimbursement to the awardee and/or denial of abstract submissions from the trainee’s program for a period of two years.
- provide the required documentation below to Megan Miller firstname.lastname@example.org by April 26, 2023:
- application form
- applicant’s curriculum vitae
- statement of career goal
- letter of recommendation from the applicant’s mentor.
- copy of the submitted abstract printed from the “Review and Submit” page from the abstract submission system portal.