ASRM Certificate Course for Mental Health Professionals
Jul 15, 2019
Origin: ASRM Announcement
- Mental Health Counseling for Oocyte Donors and Recipients
- Sperm Donation in Assisted Conception
- Embryo Disposition and Embryo Donation
- The Role of the Mental Health Professional in Gestational Carrier Arrangements
- Disclosure in Donor-assisted Conception
- Adoption and Fertility Challenges
- Later-life Parenthood and Childfree Living
- Counseling Single Women and Single Men Choosing Parenthood
- Counseling Transgender Patients
- Counseling Same-Sex Couples
- Genetics in Reproductive Medicine
Completion of the MHPG Certificate Course or any of its components does not provide credentials to practice as a mental health professional in the assisted reproductive technology setting.
Once the Certificate Course for Mental Health Professionals is published, it will be reviewed, updated, and revised every three years.