Use of the ASRM Logo
1.0 PurposeThe use of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine’s logo represents our organization’s brand. As such, we actively control the use of the mark by any and all companies. The logo is used primarily by ASRM for the promotion of our products and programs. However, we may authorize the use of the logo by members and other organizations for printed and web applications upon pre-authorization by our Communications Department with approval of the ASRM CEO. This policy applies to the use of the ASRM logo or the logo of any sub-brand, affiliated society or group that exists within ASRM.
2.0 Policy StatementThe ASRM logo should be used in/on ASRM publications and websites, meeting notices, programs, and other promotional literature, signage, and products.
The ASRM logo may be used in presentation slides (e.g. PowerPoint) only when the presentation represents the Society.
The ASRM logo may be used by a member of the society, member company, or other company only with written pre-authorization.
The logos may not be altered or deformed in shape or size in any way.
- Do not replace the logo type with a different typeface or non-authorized color.
- Do not set type near or next to the logos that could be construed as an organization slogan or motto.
- Only the complete, official logos may be used.
- The logo should not be obscured by any other design, lettering, etc.
- When multiple logos are displayed on the same page, the ASRM logo must occupy an area roughly equal to all other logos.
Request for outside organizations to use the ASRM logo:ASRM will consider requests for entities to use the ASRM logo for organizations that partner with ASRM (e.g. an event, meeting, educational piece).
To obtain permission to use our organization logo, contact Julie Beckham with the following information:
- Your name
- Your title
- Company name
- Reason/purpose for use
- How use supports the ASRM mission
- How the logo will be shown (i.e. print, web, etc.)
- Requested timeframe/duration of use
3.0 Policy ScopeThis policy applies to all staff and any external parties requesting the use of the ASRM logo.
4.0 DefinitionsLogo is defined as any graphical representation or symbol of ASRM’s name, trademark, or abbreviation uniquely designed for the organization, including those of affiliated societies and professional groups.
5.0 Related Policies, Procedures, Forms, Guidelines, and Other Resources
- Dissemination of External Meeting Information Policy
- ASRM Co-Sponsorship/ Co-Branding
- ASRM Policy for Email Blasts for External Parties
- Form letter from CEO asking violators to remove logo from their materials, namely websites.