Center for Policy and LeadershipThe ASRM Center for Policy and Leadership (CPL), established in 2020, builds on ASRM’s longstanding role as a leading policy voice on Capitol Hill and in state capitals. The CPL is a non-partisan think tank with a goal to advance reproductive medicine worldwide, through thoughtful investigation of administrative and legislative challenges facing our field, and to develop analyses to overcome these challenges.
ASRM has long served as the leading voice and authority on reproductive medicine at every level of government. The CPL exists to deliver, for ASRM members, policymakers, members of the media, patients, and others, critical information, and analyses on the impact of reproductive policy on patients and providers. CPL’s initiatives are designed to inform decisions that directly affect both who has access to, and how providers deliver, the care and services they deserve. The CPL is also committed to providing tools, training and resources designed to develop future leaders in the field.
CPL Strategic FrameworkThe CPL has approved a strategic framework to codify its mission, value proposition, and core values. This framework will guide the CPL’s initiatives moving forward and can be viewed here.
Reports and Whitepapers:
- Reproductive Health Care: A National Priority that Cannot Wait
- ASRM Military Families, Infertility, & National Security:
Why expanding service members’ access to infertility treatment
is easy, affordable, and the right thing to do
- COVID, Reproductive Health, and Public Policy: Lessons Learned after Two Years of the Ongoing Pandemic from the ASRM COVID-19 Task Force
- ASRM Launches New Center for Leadership and Policy, Releases First Report
- ASRM Center for Policy and Leadership Releases White Paper: ASRM Military Families, Infertility, & National Security
For more information:
Director, ASRM Center for Policy and Leadership