The American Society for Reproductive Medicine welcomes members of the press, publishing in all forms of print, electronic, audio, and visual media, to cover our Annual Meeting.
Journalists receive complimentary registration which includes a press badge, access to all meeting sessions (with the exception of roundtable luncheons) and the meeting press room- with news briefings, wireless internet access, breakfast and lunch.
Submission of the form does not guarantee that you will be approved to receive a press pass. We will review the credentials of all journalists seeking to attend the Annual Meeting to ensure that eligibility requirements are met. When your registration has been processed, we will email you to let you know so that you may then register for housing within ASRM’s discounted bloc. (Housing is not complimentary.)
- Working press must present documentation of employment by a bona fide news organization such as a press card, business card, or letter of introduction from an editor of a recognized publication.
- Freelance writers must present bylined work on subjects related to science, health, medicine, or biomedical research intended for either the general public or specialists and published within the past two years. Alternatively, they may present a letter of assignment from a recognized publication.
- Bloggers must show that their work is subject-appropriate and that their blogs are updated on a regular basis, at least twice a week.
- Others, such as independent filmmakers, documentary makers, and book authors must submit a short, but detailed description of their project.
- Public information officers from scientific societies, medical associations, educational institutions, patient organizations and government agencies must present a business card.
- Publicists, public relations representatives and others working in commercial communications or the business of publishing must register onsite, pay the appropriate fees, and are not accredited as press at the meeting.
- Researchers and clinicians who are also reporters and who are attending the meeting to present research or for continuing medical education (CME) may receive media credentials if they qualify (see above), but also must pay for regular registration.
Attendance at a session of the Postgraduate Program (held Saturday and Sunday), can be arranged in advance with permission from the faculty. Please contact Eleanor Nicoll, email@example.com, for more information.
To register as media for ASRM 2014, complete the media registration form.