The CREST training program is offered by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), the Clinical Research Training Program (CRTP) at Duke University, and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). This two-year program meets an existing need for physicians in private or academic clinical practice to obtain formalized academic training in the quantitative and methodological principles of clinical research in reproductive medicine.
To learn more about how to apply to the CREST program, please go to this page.
Congratulations to the members of the new Class of 2013:
- Aaron Styer, M.D. (Massachusetts General Hospital )
- Jhansi Reddy, M.D. (New York University Langone Medical Center)
- Wendy Vitek, M.D. (University of Rochester)
- Matthew Woznitzer, M.D. (Weill Cornell Medical College)
- Mindy Christianson, M.D. (Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine)
- Jamie Knopman, M.D. (Mt. Sinai School of Medicine)