Postgraduate Program Courses 12-23 on Sunday
Time:8:15 am - 5:00 pm
Location:Hawaii Convention Center
Lunch is from Noon - 1:00 pm
Courses PG1-PG11 are one-day courses on Saturday.
Courses PG12-PG22 are one-day courses on Sunday.
Course PG23 is a one-day workshop on Sunday.
Course PG24 is a half-day hands-on intensive on Monday.
For more information visit the Postgraduate Program page.
- PG12 Improving Your Practice with Analytical Data - Room HCC316A
- PG13 InterProfessional Course: Preservation of Ovarian Function in Chronic Disease: Cryopreservation, Medical/Surgical Interventions, and Educational Opportunities - Room HCC315
- PG14 Epidemiology and Experimental Design: Using Evidence-Based Medicine to Understand Contraceptive Controversies - Room HCC313A
- PG15 From Spermatogenesis to More Take-Home Babies - The Importance of the Sperm - Room HCC313B
- PG16 Obesity, Nutrition, and Fertility - Room HCC316B
- PG17 Ovulatory Dysfunction: Medical, Surgical, and ART Alternative Management - Room HCC313C
- PG18 InterProfessional Course: The Embryo: Creation, Conflict, and Controversy - Room HCC316C
- PG19 InterProfessional Course: A Womb With a View – Exploring the Complexities of the Uterus - Room HCC312
- PG20 Preventing and Managing Endoscopic Complications: A Hands-on Course - Room HCC317
- PG21 Vitrification: A Hands-on Course - Room HCC314
- PG22 InterProfessional Course: Managing Informed Consent In ART: Unique Medical, Legal, and Operational Challenges in Evolving Relationships, Practices, and Technologies - Room HCC318
- PG23 WAR - Room: Fertility and Sterility Workshop for Authors, Reviewers, and Readers - HILTON So Pacific 1 & 2