Postgraduate Program Courses 1-11 on Saturday
Time:8:15 am - 5:00 pm
Location:Hawaii Convention Center
Lunch is from Noon to 1:00 pm
Courses PG1-PG11 are one-day courses on Saturday.
Courses PG12-PG22 are one-day courses on Sunday.
Course PG23 is a one-day workshop on Sunday.
Course PG24 is a half-day hands-on intensive on Monday.
For more information visit the Postgraduate Program page.
- PG01 InterProfessional Course: Application of a Quality Management System Model to Reproductive Health Care - Room HCC313A
- PG02 Making it Past the First Trimester: Causes and Treatments of Early Pregnancy Disorders - Room HCC312
- PG03 Coding for Reproductive Medicine Practices 2014 - Room HCC315
- PG04 Biomarkers in Reproductive Medicine - Room HCC316A
- PG05 Global Gametes - Legal, Ethical, and Psychosocial Implications in Cross-Border Reproductive Care - Room HCC316B
- PG06 Mastering Ultrasonography in Reproductive Medicine - Room HCC318
- PG07 InterProfessional Course: Minimizing Errors in ART - Room HCC316C
- PG08 Racial and Ethnic Differences in the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome - Room HCC313B
- PG09 InterProfessional Course: Evaluation and Sperm Retrieval Management of Obstructive, Non‐obstructive Azoospermia (NOA) and/or Severe Oligozoospermia - Room HCC313C
- PG10 Preventing and Managing Endoscopic Complications: A Hands-on Course - Room HCC317
- PG11 Vitrification: A Hands-on Course - Room HCC314