ASRM committee opinions:
ACOG committee opinions:
Medical management of ectopic pregnancy (Practice bulletin number 94) http://www.acog.org/Resources_And_Publications/Practice_Bulletins_List
- Stephenson, et al. Recurrent early pregnancy loss. Seminars in reproductive Medicine 2011, 29(6) 461-2.
- Saravelos SH, Regan LThe importance of preconception counseling and early pregnancy monitoring. Semin Reprod Med. 2011 Nov;29(6):557-68.
- Vissenberg R, Goddijn M. Is there a role for assisted reproductive technology in recurrent miscarriage?Semin Reprod Med. 2011 Nov;29(6):548-56.
- de Jong PG, Goddijn M, Middeldorp S. Testing for inherited thrombophilia in recurrent miscarriage. 2011 Nov;29(6):540-7.
- Ernest JM, Marshburn PB, Kutteh WH. Obstetric antiphospholipid syndrome: an update on pathophysiology and management. Semin Reprod Med. 2011 Nov;29(6):522-39.
- Sugiura-Ogasawara M, Ozaki Y, Katano K, Suzumori N, Mizutani E. Uterine anomaly and recurrent pregnancy loss. Semin Reprod Med. 2011 Nov;29(6):514-21.
- Boots C, Stephenson MD. Does obesity increase the risk of miscarriage in spontaneous conception: a systematic review.Semin Reprod Med. 2011 Nov;29(6):507-13.
- Patel BG, Lessey BA. Clinical assessment and management of the endometrium in recurrent early pregnancy loss. Semin Reprod Med. 2011 Nov;29(6):491-506.
- Smith ML, Schust DJ. Endocrinology and recurrent early pregnancy loss. Semin Reprod Med. 2011 Nov;29(6):482-90.
- Hirshfeld-Cytron J, Sugiura-Ogasawara M, Stephenson MD. Management of recurrent pregnancy loss associated with a parental carrier of a reciprocal translocation: a systematic review. Semin Reprod Med. 2011 Nov;29(6):470-81.
- Lathi RB, Gray Hazard FK, Heerema-McKenney A, Taylor J, Chueh JT First trimester miscarriage evaluation. Semin Reprod Med. 2011 Nov;29(6):463-9.
- Branch DW, Gibson M, Silver RM. Clinical practice. Recurrent miscarriage. N Engl J Med. 2010 Oct 28;363(18):1740-7.
- Hodes-Wertz et al. Idiopathic recurrent miscarriage is caused mostly by aneuploid embryos. Fertil Steril. 2012 Sep;98(3):675-80.
- M. Lund, Kamper-Jørgensen M, Nielsen HS, Lidegaard Ø, Andersen AM, Christiansee OB. Prognosis for live birth in women with recurrent miscarriage: what is the best measure of success? Obstet Gynecol 2012; 119: 37-43
Pregnancy of unknown location:
- Barnhart et al. Early pregnancy failure: beware of the pitfalls of modern management 98(5):1061-1065.
- Reid S, Condous G. Is there a need to definitively diagnose the location of a pregnancy of unknown location? The case for "no". Fertil Steril. 2012 Nov;98(5):1085-90. doi: 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2012.09.032.
- Rubal L, Chung K. Do you need to definitively diagnose the location of a pregnancy of unknown location? The case for "yes". Fertil Steril. 2012 Nov;98(5):1078-84.
- Barnhart KT, Sammel MD, Takacs P, Chung K, Morse CB, O'Flynn O'Brien K, Allen-Taylor L, Shaunik A. Validation of a clinical risk scoring system, based solely on clinical presentation, for the management of pregnancy of unknown location. Fertil Steril. 2013 Jan;99(1):193-8.
Male factor and recurrent pregnancy loss:
- Robinson et al. Hum Reprod. 2012 Oct;27(10):2908-17. doi: 10.1093/humrep/des261. Epub 2012 Jul 12. The effect of sperm DNA fragmentation on miscarriage rates: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Handbook of Early Pregnancy Care. Eds Tom Bourne and George Condous. 2006 Informa Healthcare. London
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss. Causes, Contoversies and Treatment. Ed Howard JA Carp. 2007 Informa Healthcare, London
- Early Pregnancy, Editors Farquharson RG and Stephenson MD. Cambridge University Press 2010, New York, USA
- Periconceptional medicine. Editors Macklon NS, Greer IA and Steegers EAP. Informa Healthcare, London 2008
Please inform Dr. Sacha Krieg if you have a RPL study you would like to post on this site.
Areas of interest:
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Ectopic pregnancy
- In vitro fertilization and early pregnancy
- Recurrent implantation failure
- Obesity and reproduction
- Pregnancy loss and endocrine disrupters
- Preconception counseling
- Miscarriage chromosome and pathology testing
- Recurrent pregnancy of unknown location