Please note that you must be a member of ASRM to be eligible for membership in ASRM Affiliated Societies, Professional Groups, or Special Interest Groups.
How to join a group if you are already an ASRM member:
- Log in using the button at the top of the screen or by going to www.asrm.org/login
- From “My Homepage,” click “Join a Group” (located in the side bar on the left).
- Select which groups to join and pay.
How to join a group when joining ASRM:
- Click the “Log In” button at the top of the screen or type in www.asrm.org/login
- Log in with your nonmember account or click Join ASRM to create a new account.
- Verify or enter your information.
- Before joining, you will be asked to complete a brief Membership Questionnaire.
- After you complete the questionnaire, you will continue the membership application. After choosing your ASRM dues, you can scroll down and check the boxes for any of the Affiliated Societies, Professional Groups, or Special Interest Groups you wish to join.
- After you are finished adding dues and/or donations, you will be prompted to pay.