The American Society for Reproductive Medicine is pleased to announce the availability of a limited number of awards to support the travel of trainees who are presenting abstracts at the 2015 Annual Meeting in Baltimore. These awards are made possible through the generous support of the ASRM Board of Directors and the ASRM Corporate Member Council.
- 15 awards of $1,500 USD to trainee abstract presenters from the United States
- 15 awards of $2,000 USD to trainee abstract presenters from countries outside the United States*
- Must be an undergraduate, graduate, medical or allied health professions student, postdoctoral trainee, or clinical resident or fellow.
- Must be the first and presenting author of the abstract.
- Abstract must have been selected for oral or poster presentation in the ASRM 2015 Scientific Program.
- Applicants must check the box on the abstract submission site indicating their desire to be considered for an award.
- By June 1, 2015, applicants must submit a curriculum vitae, including current educational program, as a single electronic pdf file to email@example.com.
- Recipients will be notified by email by July 1, 2015.
- Payment will be made at the time of the Annual Meeting.
- Applications will be reviewed by the ASRM Research Committee.
- Selection will be based on scientific merit of the abstract and qualifications of the presenter.
- Questions regarding eligibility, application, payment, etc., should be directed to Dr. Andrew R. La Barbera, ASRM Scientific Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Residents of the following countries are NOT eligible for the international awards: Andorra, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, China, Croatia, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macao SAR, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Rep. St. Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, St. Martin, Sweden, Switzerland, The Hong Kong SAR, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Virgin Islands (U.S.)