The CREST training program is offered by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), the Clinical Research Training Program (CRTP) at Duke University, and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). This two-year program meets an existing need for physicians in private or academic clinical practice to obtain formalized academic training in the quantitative and methodological principles of clinical research in reproductive medicine.
To learn more about how to apply to the CREST program, please go to this page.
Congratulations to the members of the new Class of 2012 – 2014:
- Joshua J. Berger, M.D. (Kaiser Permanente)
- Mary Elizabeth Fino, M.D. (New York University)
- Heather Huddleston, M.D. (University of California San Francisco)
- Christine M. Mullin, M.D. (North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System)
- Andrea Reh, M.D. (Dominion Fertility).